Thursday, November 7, 2013

Simplicity IS Beautiful


Counter-cultural simplicity......man, it's what I've been striving for these last few months. Simplifying our schedule, simplifying our wardrobes, simplifying our meal plans, simplifying our home. For example, I gave away a lot of our clothes and I'm replacing them with just a few, thought-out items that all fall into a neutral color scheme. It's easier on the eye, makes choosing outfits simpler, and makes for less laundry and cleaner closets. I love it. This print is a pretty reminder for me: Simplicity IS beautiful.

The signed print is available in my Etsy shop.


 And all sorts of other goodies are available in my Society6 shop.



If you have any strategies for simplifying your daily life I'd love to hear them! Leave a comment below!

Arian : )

3 comments:

Regina said...

Those are very wonderful!

Unknown said...

Greetings from sunny South Africa! Those are gorgeous. Love it.

Unknown said...

Greetings from sunny South Africa! Those are gorgeous, love it!